Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

I had a great day with Auntie Phee and Leesi - tea, scones, email and typing wore out Auntie Phee. We left her smiling and heading to lunch. Afterward we went to a really nice Good Will in Cary, NC. Some really nice stuff in there. One mans junk is another mans treasure. I got two red serving plates with hearts on them. (Valentines day of course, .89 cents)
Then as we were making our way home Leesi saw the sign for New York pizza and using her last one left at home face she talked me into going - I had veggie pizza, it was good. Elisa had peperoni and LOVED it cause she was STARVING - no drama queen there.
Two more stops - the market in Hilborough. Farm fresh produce, locally grown. Wonderful selection of beautiful breads. Local dairy and local meat. Wonderful salad bar. It's fun to go to as well as spend my money there. That is every retailers goal I'm sure.
Lastly, finally got to Home Depot and bought my fabric for my landscaping.
A wonderful chat with Zackary on the phone - a Bible study of the last chapter of Mark with him. God knew what a blessing Zackary was going to be.
Made really good chili, ate with Don before he was off to a men's prayer meeting. Now here I am. Still need to clean the kitchen and finish my homiletics for BSF then I should be done. I'll probably be done around 10:00. Busy day.

2 comments:

Us: said...

it was such a great day! and yes, that pizza was GOOD, probably the best ever in my LIFE! (how's that for drama?) Of course, I probably could've finished about 5 or 6 pieces in the time it took you to eat one. ;-)

Unknown said...

the market sounds so delightful, can't wait to go with you.

I see from a human stand point