10. Your kids never miss the bus
9. Reading the Bible and prayer are allowed in the classroom.
8. You don't have to make up snow days.
7. You don't need a note from the teacher when you visit the doctor.
6. You can wear pajamas all day long, if you like.
5. Recess can last two hours on a nice sunny day.
4. Your children don't have to begin learning to read until they are actually ready.
3. Playing with Lego's can count as learning.
2. The principal and the teacher can kiss and hug in front of the students.
1. You get to experience God's handiwork as your children develop and grow right before your eyes.